What is it? For who? Is it accessible?
These questions will be answered during the webinar:
DiscoverEU – Get to know your Europe
The webinar will take place on January 15, 2020 from 3:30 to 4:30 PM CET
To be able to participate in the webinar please register here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
On the programme:
During 1 hour you will hear from:
• Mathieu Orphanides from the European Commission the DiscoverEU team
• Kamil Goungor, chair of EDF Youth Committee
• Javier Garcia an ex-participant in the Discover EU
• Fernando Gracia father of Javier
• Anca personal assistant of Javier who traveled with him during his DiscoverEU experience
This webinar may be of interest for young people, organisations working for and with young people.
The European Disability Forum is an independent NGO that represents the interests of 80 million Europeans with disabilities. EDF is a unique platform which brings together representative organisation of persons with disabilities from across Europe. EDF is run by persons with disabilities and their families. We are a front runner for disability rights. We are a strong, united voice of persons with disabilities in Europe.
Visit EDF website: